Hi Wendy

>Well, I'm gonna try contacting some English professors, publishers,
>and anyone else along those lines, who might be ab7le to help us find a
>source/resource for potentially putting together and publishing a book of
>poetry which includes examples from any PWPers who would like to
>participate.  It seems that there is somehow a connection for many of us
>between the onset  of our illness and our budding creativity.

Great idea. You can have my "Last Thursday" poem, if you like.

On the production front, you might be interested in a compilation our
local support group is publishing "Our Favourite Recipes". It's Laser
printed on a member's computer, with light little line drawings from an
artistic member. It has been prepared at A5 size, and each copy is
spirally bound. They are for sale by the production sub-committee, who
are encouraging members to order some and use them for Xmas gifts, or
sell them at their place of work etc.

Jeremy

--
Jeremy Browne - [log in to unmask]