Cheer up, the part below is a bureaucratic way of saying "The Mo is funded
like we said last year. We expect the NIH to comply."  This one seems like a
win folks.  However, we may need to form a PD police force to monitor
compliance with PL 105-78.

Regards,
WHH

"The conference agreement supports the fiscal year 1999 funding level
proposed in the NIH budget documents for Parkinson's Disease. Consistent
with the enactment of the Morris K. Udall Parkinson's Research Act of
1997, NIH is expected to utilize resources for research focused on
Parkinson's disease such as where the principal focus of the research is
the cause, pathogenesis, and/or potential therapies or treatment for
Parkinsons's disease."