thanks for the nice words about health care in Canada It is pretty good
but drugs are not always included.  Each province has its own rules so
 I won't say how drug costs are treated elsewhere.

Here in Newfoundland we pay for the drugs prescribed out of our own
pockets (or with the help of insurance) unless the patient
is on social assistance or a VERY small pension.

From time to time there is talk about putting drugs into the health care
package -as in some provinces - but the bucks are not available where I
live.
Anne 64 dx1980