I believe venting anger is helpful.  I've heard it said that depression
is anger turned inward, so get your anger out if you're angry.  On the
other hand, don't dwell on your anger.  Instead, try to accept what your
life is and look for the good that is around you.

I was listening to this album recently that has a good verse that I'd
like to share with you.  It's from The Sunday's latest album (Static and
Silence) and the song is entitled "When I'm Thinking About You":

when you=92re searching your soul
when you=92re searching for pleasure
how often pain is all you find
but when you=92re coasting along & nobody=92s trying =

too hard you can turn around & like where you are

By the way, for all you moon lovers out there, the album cover is a
large photograph of the moon.

Don't let the PD get you down for good.  Just vent, and try to move on
to a better place in your mind/life.

Good luck,

Keith Chancey 45/14 months
Memphis, TN