hi cyber-dad-don!

In a message dated 1998/10/23  08:06:51, you write:
<<  i am still thinking on how to tell this list-family how i feel.
 as of now, i feel you've been just great. i want to tell it from a
 PWP's side, not a layman's. when i can put it on paper i will
 tell you all how great you  were. you see, even an old timer
 with PD has problems. that is why i want to tell you from our
 side and to help newbies, so i'll wait a while.
 VIVIAN and others have suggested what to say, but as i said
 i want it from our point of view.  I.Y.Q. U ALL. [i like you all]
 JOAN, KEN DAVID M.YOUR MAPS ARE IN SNAIL MAIL.
 let me know how close i came. email me your street city,
 state, home address and i will look you up and visit you in
 my dreams lolo [laughing out loud]   >>

maybe you are still wondering about
how to tell the list family how you feel
because you've already told us!

maybe not in the exact words you might think you 'should' use
but certainly with all the words you've sent to us to date

i think i might go digging in the archives
and see if i can find an example of what i mean
and then post it as a 're-run from cyber-dad' - okay-dokay?

i.y.q. multo

sis

janet paterson - 51/41/37 - almonte/ontario/canada
http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/janet/