hi arlene and judith

In a message dated 1998/10/24  00:15:51, arlene wrote:
"...I noticed that you reported on several articles in a
California newpaper which were authored by Arthur Spiegelman."

and then judith wrote:
"I don't know what articles you are referring to, but I don't
use CA papers as a source usually... I'm sorry I can't help
you, but I don't know Mr. Speigelman..."

and then this nosey parkie,
while innocently browsing in the pd list archives, found this:

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
Date: 21/08/98 00:22 AST
From:=A0<[log in to unmask]>=A0=A0
Subject:Dr. Sacks in PBS series

10:31 AM ET 08/20/98

FEATURE - Dr. Sacks, explorer of the human mind and heart

By Arthur Spiegelman

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - As a doctor, writer and explorer of
the mind and heart, Oliver Sacks visits the far reaches of human
existence -- places where the senses go askew, men mistake their
wives for hats and the deaf go blind. ...............  etc

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

it appears that mr. spiegelman works either
for the los angeles times or for reuters new service

i hope this helps you to connect with him, arlene

janet

janet paterson - 51/41/37 - almonte/ontario/canada
http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/janet/