Hello to all on the listserv;

I have a question and would appreciate any advice or suggestions.

My mom is 71 and has had PD for 3 years. She is now living with me and
at times stays with my brother. She does not sleep well at night, she
calls out and wakes us up at least every two hours. Or she wonders
around the house talking and crying out. I help her to the bathroom and
back to bed and then we do it all over again. My brother wants to give
her some of his sleeping pills, but I would rather not do so  until I
have a chance to speak with her physician, I worry about giving her
anything because she is such a "light-weight" when it comes to meds.
I have some Klonopin 0.5 mg, which was given to me by my physician, but
until I get some sound advice from "those who know" I will not give it
to her.

Thank you all for your time and consideration.

Natasha (caregiver to Mom 71/3)