Janet, this guy must be "smokin' funny cigarettes"!!!  "Stop CREATING ANGER"
he says!  Does this mean if I am pushed off a tall building, and I am hurtling
toward the concrete below, I should "stop creating FEAR?"  My personal feeling
is to try to control and redirect anger.  Keep busy,  and remember the famous
line in "Network" : "I am Mad As Hell and I'm Not Going To Take It Anymore"
Then pull some nasty weeds, make a phone call to complain about an injustice
to anyone who can help, write letters to newspapers or TV or radio stations,
or magazines.  Think of anger as wasted energy.  Why burn yourself or loved
ones with the heat of anger, when you can focus it toward a useful purpose?