        Yup, I have sweating and cold extremities too.  I  am a recent
diagnosis  PWP and so am on Amantadine 100 2 times a day and Eldepryl 5 mg
every morning.
I feel a flush in the am after 1 hour when taking the meds.  Also,
occasionally one hour after the evening dose of Amantadine.
        I always have cold feet and hand, especially in cold weather and
when the Air Cond is a bit coolish at a location.  I have sweat profusely
twice with an all body drenching, but that was pre-label of PWP.  Now
occasionally I sweat profusely mainly from the head, back of neck and
behind the ears.  Like a faucet!
        Boy, the "wonders" of this body never cease to amaze me!
        By the way, being on antiobiotics moderates all these symptoms
Why?  Good research question that I would love to investigate!

Also, information and a question
        I started taking Evening Primose Oil, Glutathione,  and Vit B 12 as
was suggested in an early Oct or late Sept listserv message.  So far (3
weeks) I have noticed no negative side effects but am tickled to report
that my energy level has increased.  Don't know if that is all related, but
will let you know.
        Anyone else just starting out on these supplements notice any
differences?
So far, for me,  the protective properties and the effect of the
supplements  have me pleased.  FYI

                Karen  (53/symptoms: +10/ diag: 6mos)