this is Sunday other Sunday i did not go to church. VIVIAN DID. as she is a
deacon this SUNDAY. WELL ON WITH MY STORY.  anger is not really a bad thing
if you use your anger right. i would stamp my feet fling my arms around
yell cary on like a crazy man i had a soft stick with Handel on it and
would beat the furniture. god kept me from harming one one. my minster and
my nero said anger can be used in many ways. but never against any one. for
the first 7 o7 10 years i was angry at god for giving me PD.  then one
Sunday at church god does not punish. for people who not believe i do not
hold grudge against them.  both my minster and my nero said it could be my
age to as well as PD.  i thought i was no longer of any help to the list. i
soon found out different. i now feel good.  we all will go though it thanks
for help of family list we can get help. do do not hold your anger against
one one person or sickest. MARLING have you gone to  FUNERAL and said how
nice the look. i was very happy when said MY DON HOW GOOD YOU LOOK SINCE I
LAST SAW YOU. IT MADE ME FEEL GOOD. so look at it that way. but get angry.
then leave it alone. like me you could be helping some one. don't ever get
like me. you are young after 30 0r 40 years you will get tiered of
fighting. my fight with the roofer,insurgence company did not help. and to
be given a puppy that was half stared beaten. was of no help. but you
should see her now with some TLC. we all got to learn to live with PD as
hard it is. you see i can not work like i did. it hurt as every body said
you are not young. look  at PETER FLINTSONE. HE IS IN 80  so it must be
hard for him. you young people all so make a living for your family.  push
a broom. by a tracker and mow people grass to help your income. rember i
lost a good going business at 40. i am alive with help of the list. this
may not be what i want to say. what is in my heart. but as time goes by i
will say more.

                                         74/30 LIMA,OH

                                        I.Y.Q.  DON &  VIVIAN
                                        LOVE OF MY LIVE-52