Ivan....

A resounding YES to the cold hands/feet/legs problem.  I have an
upstairs AND downstairs heating pad just for those times.   Makes for
a comfortable and FAST relief of icy-body-part-symptoms.

FYI...I just received a catalog that offers a CREAM that when rubbed
into the cold areas of one's body, can raise the temp as much as 38
DEGREES.  I cannot endorse this product however, so am hesitant to
post it on the List.

The catalog itself is very interesting, offering unique and quality
products which mostly are female oriented, tho many ARE useful to
males as well, in my opinion.   To order the catalog, and remembering
I have no financial interest in this company, call or write:

SelfCare
104 Challenger Dr.
Portland, Tennessee 37148-4021
(800) 345-1848 <-- 24 hour calling