Hi to one & all: Just a note to remind you to exercise caution when you
make the
adjustment from DST to Standard time...I learned the hard way! I woke up
at my usual 3am when it was really 2am so I had an extra hour before I
took my first meds. I usually take my first pills at 5 but with the time
change, I tried to wait until 6 but I started to shake so badly and my
teeth were rattling out of my head (perfect for Halloween but I'm a week
early for that!) so I ended up taking them
around -ah heck, you get the idea...anyway, my whole day was off, my
meds were off, my body was bouncing around like a pin-ball! This all
culminated when my friend came to visit; I was so excited & got up &
bounced around  the couch & KER-SPLATT, Batman-I slammed into the wall
(who put a stupid wall there?) & split my head open. Fortunately, my
husband was right there & got me to the ER where I got a tetanus shot &
5 stainless steel staples. My head is used to taking the brunt of my
bumps-the male nurse nearly had a stroke when he went looking thru my
hair & ran across a hole from one of my pallidotomies! Needless to say,
my arm is sore from the shot & my head hasn't ached like this since I
was last fit with a halo! No halo this time-just a dunce cap for
forgetting how powerful & potent my drugs are!!
Joan Snyder  (47/10/8) <[log in to unmask]>   Peoria,IL
"Do or do not. There is no try."  Yoda
http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/snyder/page1.htm