Hey guys,

I've been off for a few days (not "off" in PD terms - but off of work,
hence away from my computer).  Thanks for all of the various poetry inputs
and related responses.  I printed out all of the replies I received
personally, as well as via the PD list.  There were alot of responses, which
bodes well, as far as having enough to include in a book.  I'm gonna do a
little research on the possibility of publishing, either by enlisting one of
the national groups or by some other outside means.  Should that prove too
complicated/diffiicult to pursue at the moment, then I think another good
idea would be to set up a web site, where we could have all of this poetry
posted, and have it tied in to some other related literature sites, to
attract readers.

Anyway, I'll keep ya'll posted.

Wendy