well she got a way 4 times but we got her back  put on 4lb i think she is
lesbian does she ever love VIVIAN comes to me some times. but is not as
scared now as she was at first. so this is the up date oh me i am good to lolo

                                     74/30 LIMA,OH

                                   I.Y.Q.  DON  &  VIVIAN
                                   LOVE OF MY LIFE-52

                             BEST MEDS FOR PWP IS