Listservers, I too get angry, but itt makes me sick so I try to avoid it.
Since we are
doing poetry, I will include a couple of mine on avoiding anger.  They are
from a book
or chapter, called " The Dark Side of Hope".

                                              Why Give

                                 Life can be measured in small skinny
doses,
                                 Clutched to myself, with added neurosis.

                                 I prefer living and giving, loving set
free,
                                 To laugh or to cry, to express the real
me.

                                 The world shuts us in - forced to a mold.
                                  Do this, don't do that--superficial and
cold.

                                  So live life, give life, both joy and
sorrow.
                                   Taste the tears, release the fears,
                                       Today is life tomorrow.

Barb W.

On second thought, I am very tired.  If you like, I'' ll share the other
later.  BHW