JOHNS HOPKINS GETS A PD SOCIAL WORKER
A sizeable private memorial donation was made to the Parkinson's Disease
Clinic at Johns Hopkins. The money is being used to fund a social worker to
work with patients and staff at the center.
Mrs. Arlene D'Alli [pronounced as Dolly in Hello Dolly!] has accepted the
position and will be available immediately to provide assistance to
patients and their families using the Johns Hopkins PD clinic. She will
also visit support
groups and take over most of the social work functions which were handled
by Mrs. Becky Dunlop, the I&R Center Coordinator..
Her husband (Rick) is a psychiatrist at Johns Hopkins specializing in
adolescent psychiatry. Arlene is moving into the space in Becky's office
formerly occupied by the super nuclear palsy representative. Arlene will be
a big help for many of us who use Johns Hopkins but live outside the near
Baltimore area. We are thankful for the generosity of the donor.