From: KF Etzold [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 1998 6:17 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject: NIH Funding

I have seen a lot of references in the last few days to "related research"
which the NIH is doing under the heading of Parkinsons Research.  I am
curious
if anybody knows what that "related research" is. Does anybody have a list
of
Titles of grant applications which the NIH claims to be part of the
Parkinsons
Program? Is it basic research on neural function? What is it?
Thanks,
KFE  (Cg Carline)