Dear janet and Nancy,
This is a number I think we should all keep handy
-National Family Caregivers Association: (301)942 6430
                                           1 800 896 3650

I called them recently to try and find caregivers in Portland Maine, and
they were able to give me a number of agencies, including 4 who took
medicaid.  So I am sure they will be able to refer  you to an
appropriate agency in Ohio.  I hope you find some help soon.

Hilary Blue (49,25,16)