Just saw my neurologist today. He is affilitated with Henry Ford Hospital in
Detroit. He was given a four year grant that deals with lead as a factor in
PD.Right now he's half way thru this grant that he said showed some
significant info. He recently received another grant from NIH. He said he
would send me some material. I guess as a result of my questions I'll now be
part of one of these studies. He was busy, so I didn't want to take up too
much of his time. He was pleased that he received the last grant.Needless, to
say I'm curious what his data has showed.

Lorraine Jeffe