--=====================_30606524==_.ALT

        Is rage a common symptom of PD?   If so, is the source
psychological or
physical?  Is the source frustration or from something in our physical brain?
        I believe frustration.
        My episodes of rage began before my diagnosis and medication, so I do
not suspect that it is drug-induced.   But it is not drug-relieved, either.
        I believe that I control it well.  But perhaps some of you can tell me
if it gets worse with increasing PD symptoms.
        I have yet to have an outburst at work.  But it's coming.   Since they
are not yet aware of my PD, eyebrows will be raised.
        My breakthrough was in recognizing that my feelings of rage were
usually
from within myself, and not caused by my wife or colleagues.  My biggest
problem now is determining whether my rage is justified.  Sometimes anger is
justified.  And useful.
        I would like to learn how others have dealt with this problem.  You
are
great resource.  Better, in many ways, than the physicians.
        You've been there.
Bill
--=====================_30606524==_.ALT

<x-tab>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</x-tab>Is rage a
common symptom of PD?&nbsp;&nbsp; If so, is the source psychological or
physical?&nbsp; Is the source frustration or from something in our
physical brain?<br>
<x-tab>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</x-tab>I believe
frustration.<br>
<x-tab>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</x-tab>My
episodes of rage began before my diagnosis and medication, so I do not
suspect that it is drug-induced.&nbsp;&nbsp; But it is not drug-relieved,
either.<br>
<x-tab>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</x-tab>I believe
that I control it well.&nbsp; But perhaps some of you can tell me if it
gets worse with increasing PD symptoms.<br>
<x-tab>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</x-tab>I have yet
to have an outburst at work.&nbsp; But it's coming.&nbsp;&nbsp; Since
they are not yet aware of my PD, eyebrows will be raised.<br>
<x-tab>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</x-tab>My
breakthrough was in recognizing that my feelings of rage were usually
from within myself, and not caused by my wife or colleagues.&nbsp; My
biggest problem now is determining whether my rage is justified.&nbsp;
<x-tab>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</x-tab>I would
like to learn how others have dealt with this problem.&nbsp; You are
great resource.&nbsp; Better, in many ways, than the physicians.<br>
<x-tab>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</x-tab>You've
been there.<br>
Bill</html>