Hi Ivan,
Good to hear about your letter, especially with my senator's name attached to
it.  I knew Spector would do what ever was necessary to help as long as we
didn't bug him.  We just thanked him for all his support, and as I mentioned,
we took a picture of our support group, will have it blown up and signed to
let him know how much he means to us for this issue.  They love to have stuff
like this in their office.  I am also going to do the same for our rep.
McHale, he as well has done a great deal.  They deserve our thanks, too many
times, we only ask and never thank.
Gerry