Hello to everyone: First of all, I'd like to extend a warm welcome to my
dear friend and mentor: Tom Kelly. I'm so glad that you finally took my
advice <chuckle> and decided to join this wonderful group. Know, now,
that you are among family and jump right on into discussions with your
wonderful perceptions! Next, Barbie Mallut-I need some clarification
about your soon to be implants! I have recently met with a Dr. here in
Peoria who has been doing permanent implants in vocal chords for some
time now. After a long discussion with me, however, he had researched
and decided to do collagen injections in my vocal chords...I would be
his first <gulp> patient-no, actually I have quite a bit of faith in his
abilities and he has gotten rave reviews from other patients. I didn't
realize that the collagen injections had to be repeated at such frequent
intervals. Should I try the collagen first and then talk about permanent
implants?

--
---
Joan Snyder  (47/10/8) <[log in to unmask]>   Peoria,IL