Hello Hilary and everyone,

You wrote:

> 2. Are the following medications contra- indicated for PWPs?
>    neurontin (I'm not sure of the spelling)

I certainly hope not as one of our key chapter members, Gerri Fitzgerald,
was just put onto this drug. I dug up some information about it on the
Internet for her and my quick reading suggested that it wasn't a
problem...but you never know.  Gerri had been taking symmetrel and neurontin
was prescribed by her neurologist as an alternative to avoid some of the
side effects of symmetrel.

I will certainly be looking for other comments from listmembers.

Take care everyone & TTFN

Peter

Peter Kidd
Learning Materials Consulting Services
62 Coronation Avenue, Halifax, Nova Scotia B3N 2M6 Canada
Tel/FAX: (902) 443-4262 Email: [log in to unmask]