A few questions on my father's behalf:

   Do any of you recognize the above-captioned syndrome?  I thought I
saw someone mention it recently.

   Does anyone on the list have a feeling a pins and needles in the
ankles, like your ankles (only) are falling alseep?

   Also, does anyoe experience eye inflammation?

   For those who responded to my previous call for help or who follow
cases on here, my father is better.  He is losing weight, but having
some better days.  Cannot tolerate a lot of Sinemet and has to take at
least some Clozaril, and he is affected by so many things.... still he
is doing better.

Merci buckets to all.....

JH for Innsbruck