Keith, when I originally proposed this response, it was to a problem that I
didn't know existed.  In jest, and at the risk of being boring, I will
suggest it again.

There is an anti-cholengeric which sounds like it is for olfactory
hallucinations:

Clozapine (now pronounce it - OUT LOUD)

It should come with a label reading thus:

In tests, it has been known to produce splinters in one to two percent of
all cases.

Contraindications: Do not use if allergic to oak or pine.

Warning: if you have trouble breathing, remove from nose at once.

..and finally, find this kind of "Clozapine" in a hardware store, not a
drug store.

At 09:46 PM 10/28/98 , you wrote:
>I know most us PWP have lost much of our ability to smell, but does
>antone else get a smell "stuck" in their mind?  I will sometimes
>encounter a strong smell that will stay with me long after I am no
>longer exposed to it.  Also, I can't describe it adequately, because I
>doubt I am processing it like normal people do.  I mentioned this to my
>neuro, and he was not familiar with others who reported similar
>experiences.
>
>Anyone else been there done that, or is it just me?
>
>Keith Chancey 45/14 months
>Memphis, TN

 Arthur Hirsch {} [log in to unmask] {} Lewisville, TX {} 972-434-2377

   Always Remember This:  Happiness Is Right, So Choose Happiness