Hi Bill,
Good to see you back, want to apologize for never getting that phone call in,
(about
computer info. in case you can't remember), I'm only reminding you because I
can never remember.  To make a long story short, thank you one more time for
repeating that message that I have been trying to get across for so long.
Publicity, Publicity, Publicity, just like, location, location, location.  The
more they are aware of us, the more money we can gather.  Things have been
very hectic here, with Brig's infection, etc., etc., so I have not had time to
do all the usual things.
Gerry