Dear Robin,
That's very true, but I still believe the awareness is the key.  Remember, my
comment, when we go into congressional offices and anywhere else the public is
involved.  Oh, yes, my great grandmother, or my father's father had that
disease, what is that again?  It only strikes old people, right!!!!  They
certainly do equate with Aids, but they need to know the PD people are getting
younger all the time.  I'm sorry, I know you above all people know this,
sometimes, I just have to say again.
Gerry
PS Thanks again for all your work, you do a great job, I know Lupe thinks you
are the greatest thing going, how's that for a compliment.