Date:    Wed, 28 Oct 1998 14:01:26 -0500
From:    "Hill, Lorraine" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: <No subject given>

My father has recently been diagnosed with Parkison's disease, however, he
has instructed my mother not to let anyone know about this. It has been
obvious that there has been a problem for almost 2 years now, so how he can
think that we don't know that there is something wrong baffles me. I am
interested in finding out as much as I can about how to get information
about the disease and how to deal with him since I am not supposed to know
about it. I am also interested in finding out about treatment therapies. He
is being treated but he does not discuss the details with my mother so we
are really in the dark. Thanks for your help.

Lorraine Hill