<<
 i did not ask about 'kick backs'

 >I do care about people. I am a health care practitioner

 oh
 what do you do?
 and where?

 >Again the researchers name is Dr.... 01144....

 Dear Janet,
     I wrote that leter from my heart. Caregivers suffer too. I know  what
this road is about. Why do you treat me as an adversary?
     To answer your questions...Richard's Neurologist Paul Willis phone
805-681-7500 fax681-7503 address215 Pesetas Lane Santa Barbara, c/o Santa
Barbara Medical Foundation. What pharmacy filled the prescription? None, how
could they. Dr Willis wrote a presciption to the utilization board to pay for
the Natural Dopamine. What HMO? California Care, Blue Cross. What financial
interest? None. My interest  is only to help Dr G get more patients so he can
do  clinical  trials. Also It would be great if other's lives improved. This
takes $ What Do I do ? I work as an Acupuncturist @ Family Chiropractic 300 E.
Canon Perdido Santa Barbara, C 93105 W 805-965-0565 h 687-8921 How long for 12
years. Dr. Grinstein's phone # 011441895469745.Some one asked if  it works why
don't pharmaceutical companies get in on it. The are a business. Would it be a
good financial  to grow organic vegetables that extract to little only to cure
the patient. No patents, no investors because it is not a profit deal. A
friend of mine spends$5,000 a year on PD drugs. WE spend less than that yet
there is no sqauk made.
     I don't know what you need to prove you wrong. I can't take to to
Missouri. I would ask that you research the material Dr. G has or I can fax it
too you. I only can that you research before you condemn. How can you say my
experience is false. You can come here and visit and see for your self, call
Dr. Willis and ask if he had incontinence and come and see if you find
diapers. I don't know how to satisfiy you

                                                                            Re
spectfully,
                                                                            Te
resa