I absolutely love this list when people are screaming
at one another. I know it really enhances the quality
of PD discussions. And all those newbies who receive
this list and haven't posted anything yet? They're
probably jumping up and down with joy about the
wonderful group they joined.

(The above is tongue-in-cheek humor for those
humor-impaired folks.)

Please excuse any typos. I am so angry that I'm shaking
all over but I feel I must get this off my chest. There
are times when I would love nothing better than to quit
this list and leave all the negative people here to
gripe to their heart's content.

I take exception to the invalid arguement about AIDS
and PD funding. I watched a 5 year-old girl die from
AIDS. I was there at the last minute, watching her
struggle for one more breath. She was not related to
me. In fact, no one could find her parents. She was
dropped off at the hospital front door.

She was NOT a lesbian. She was NOT injecting drugs. She
was NOT having street corner sex. She was just little
girl who wanted nothing more from this world than a
chance to see one more day. Does her skin color matter
to you?

Now you think about that child, and you tell me that
YOUR life is more important than hers. Go ahead. Tell
all of us that she deserved to die while you deserve to
live.

--
Habitat for Horses - Help us save the horses! Go to:
http://www.eyegive.com/html/ssi.cfm?CID=3507&MID=27440