hi teresa

In a message dated 1998/10/29  12:54:45, you write:
>I wrote that leter from my heart. Caregivers suffer too. I know
>what this road is about. Why do you treat me as an adversary?

i am not fighting with you
i have simply challenged you as to your motives
due to multiple huckster syndrome

if anyone had any doubts about my motives
for being part of this cyber-family
i would welcome any challenge with open arms
i have nothing to hide

this etherized world is a new frontier in all senses of the word
i cannot make any assumptions about a stranger
till they walk their talk

>To answer your questions...Richard's Neurologist Paul Willis
>phone 805-681-7500 fax681-7503 address215 Pesetas Lane
>Santa Barbara, c/o Santa Barbara Medical Foundation.

is he a member of the AMA or the AAN?

>What pharmacy filled the prescription? None, how could they.

so what was your point in using the term "prescription"?

>What HMO? California Care, Blue Cross.

if there is no prescription, why do you mentiion these companies?

>What financial interest? None.

fine, thanks for answering

>My interest  is only to help Dr G get more patients
>so he can do  clinical  trials.

why?
why can't this 'researcher' follow accepted modes of research
and in his own country

why is he 'fishing' for 'patients' otherwise known as customers
in a foreign country thousands of miles away?

>Also It would be great if other's lives improved. This takes $

yes and no
it takes honest hard work,
1% inspiration, 99% perspiration
and credence among one's peers

does this 'researcher' have no peers in the u.k.?
or just no credence?

>What Do I do ? I work as an Acupuncturist @
>Family Chiropractic 300 E. Canon Perdido Santa Barbara,
>C 93105 W 805-965-0565 h 687-8921
>How long for 12 years.

is your income derived from product sales?

>Dr.[!!!] G.....'s phone # 011........

and again with the name and phone number!
this type of mindless persistent sales pitch only convinces me
that we are still talking snake oil methodology

your actions are speaking
to me at least
far louder than your words

>...A  friend of mine spends $.... a year on PD drugs.
>WE spend less than that yet there is no sqauk made.

i fail to comprehend your logic here
but that is probably irrelevant
this is simply more pitching

>I don't know what you need to prove you wrong.

you can answer the above questions
and also my previous questions
which you have conveniently and selectively ignored

>I would ask that you research the material Dr. G has or I can
>fax it too you. I only can that you research before you condemn.

why on earth would i want to do research
on something in which i have only contempt?

caveat emptor means 'buyer beware' not 'buyer do the work'

>How can you say my experience is false.

i have said that i don't believe your motives
and i still don't

here's a challenge for you
how about answering all of my unanswered questions
without a sales pitch?

janet