<<
 but this shouldn't overide commonsense. I wish  I could be
 proved wrong.

 David Langridge

 ------------------------------

 so, 'teresa seiler', tell me this:

 is your 'researcher' the 'mr. grinstein' mentioned above?

 if so, i believe that the ethical thing to do in a case like this >>
Dear David Langridge,
     I have nothing to gain fianancially by reporting my experience with
Natural Dopamine. I could take a lie detector test. I t amazes me that you say
it is rubbage that my husband returned to the living with no effort to
determine the validity. What I do have to gain is that Richard will have the
medicine he needs till he is well if Dr. Grinstein stays aroun. I have not
gotten his product free. I have paid $3500 to supprt his research. Perhaps you
could study the issue before calling hte AOL however  do it if you will feel
better. Please verify the Neurologist letter. But then perhaps he's getting
paid too.
                                                                Teresa