Hi Janet:  How are you?  Good!  Well, you knew I would have to post to the
Rat.  Now, I had a rat named Vinnie.  He was an albino rat and I found him at
the local pet shop.  They were going to feed him to the snake of which I
couldn't stand.  So, for $1.98, this baby, pitiful looking rat, hairless
became him.  He was named Vinnie for the Godfather, Don Vinnie, he had the
full cheeks.
Well, I had Vinnie for quite a while.  Of all  my pets, he was the cleanest.
He kept himself immaculate, bathing all the time.  He kept his cage clean as a
"Whistle" (I don't know how clean a whistle is).   I never really smelled his
cage, but the Hamster was a different story, and the Cat Litter box, the
Hedgehog pen.  Why even the dogs, had a musky smell after sleeping.  But as
far as the rat goes, there was no smell.
Sorry, I have done the research.  But maybe Ken has a word or two.

Oh yeah, I being one of the newly dx Diabetic, I have a Blood Sugar meter.  It
is a On Touch Basic.  I was having an extremely tough time making sure that
drop of blood got into the circle on the Test Strip.  Well, they traded my
monitor in on a SureStep.  With this monitor, all I have to do is swipe the
drop of blood of the test area, pink about 1/4 - 1/2 inch area to cover.  It
is wonderful that I don't have to tremor my way to  getting the right
position.  With this I hold the strip in my hand and swipe not in the machine.
GREAT THINGS FOR PD AND ME.

And this to Hans and Ken.  I have almost gotten the scanner working.  I worked
out the bugs and now

I came up with this thought, I would like to share it with you:
I Came
    I Saw
          I Chuckled.
My philosophy.  We take ourselves to serious sometimes.  Laugh a little.

TTFN
Gina

Anyway Janet, Vinnie always wore "Eau De Rodent"From Paris Sewer Co....