Hello,
     My husband has had Parkinson's for 9 years. No matter what we did and we
did alot , he continued to get worse. We have searched for 9 years for a
solution.
Off medicine(Sinemet) , he had come to a place where he had no balance or
dexterity, he couldn't walk. He couldn't feed himself or dress himself. He
couldn't sleep in a bed. He shook so bad at night he wanted to commit suicide.
Of course he couldn't get out of chairs. He had sleep disorder. He had a look
on his face that looked like he had no life what so ever inside. I was losing
my relationship with my husband and I was losing my freedom becuase I had to
help him to the  bathroom. Also he wore diapers and especially was incontinent
when he froze which he did frequently.
     Someon on this list put an address on for natural dopamine and I jumped.
It isn't just natural dopamine but a product that regenerates neurons and bath
salts to  balance the ions and  traction to open up C1,2 for better blood
supply to the brain with another product applied topically to the neck.
     Bottom line is that he is about 40% better after 5 months. I have my
husband back!!!! He doesn't freeze, isn't incontinent, has better
dexterity/balance, very little shaking. He can dress himself etc. He is so
thrilled! He is not an anomaly. Everyone that takes it improves. My husbac
says he feels more himself on the natural dopamine and just cutting back
drastically off  Sinemet helps. He was on a very conservative dose of Sinemet
2 (25/100) per day. He could immediately cut to 1/2 a pill a day. Then slowly,
slowly decrease. Now he takes 1/8 Sinemet a day to keep the receptors open I
suppose.
     In any regard the researcher is in England and has 30 people on his study
and needs more. He wants to put the results in a journal so it will become
available to many. He needs funding and nutritional medicine or natural
medicine not in vogue. Anyone know where he can get help for his incredible
work he is providing?
His phone # is 011441895469745 for fax the last three #'s are 744.
I hope you find your way also!
                                                           Love to you,
                                                            Teresa