Sharon I agree with you.  I have heard funnier jokes, and maybe we can't
please everyone, with everything we post.  I don't like censorship, unless I
get to be the censor, but that is not the way it works.  In exchange for being
liberal about letting people say pretty much what they like, everyone will get
their feelings or sensitivities hurt on occasion.  I don't mind being a
target, so that we can all feel free to express ourselves.  As long as Ethel
is NOT a real person, no harm is done.  The worst part is when we have a small
war and take sides, and add many posts to the list that don't help PWP's or
caregivers.  So if you need to let someone know they have gone too far, send
them email, off the list.  I am sure to get some about what I just said, as I
have been guilty of questionable humor myself.  Go for it! [log in to unmask]