in to days paper they had an article on the brain going. it said there was
possible but it may not go where we PWP-ALZHEINER'S need it  all it said
some grows back. but will it really help where it is needed? and about
ethel i have a sign on my cart that says if you don't like the way i drive
stay off the side walk.  and do i ever get laughs and comments on it. so i
had to laugh at it. i do not judge what who likes and dislikes what. i do
not care for off color jokes on bad words. i have friends that swear and
drink but around me they don,t. yet the know i don't judge them. the family
list is for us to speak our minds and to get help when needed. i read a few
lines of post if i don't like it  i just delete it. we can not please every
one. so let love all and one. KEN said it all. in life i found young ladies
in there 70's would not say say when they where young. whats funny today
tomroe is not dog gone keyboard can't spell to day. lolo

                                   74/30  LIMA,OH

                                    I.Y.Q.  DON AND  VIAVIAN
                                     LOVE OF MY LIFE-52

                                  PS WHO IS 74/40/10