At 10:58 AM 10/28/98 -0500, Teresa Seiler wrote:
>Hello,
>     My husband has had Parkinson's for 9 years. No matter what we did and we
>did alot , he continued to get worse. We have searched for 9 years for a
>solution.
>Off medicine(Sinemet) , he had come to a place where he had no balance or
>dexterity, he couldn't walk. He couldn't feed himself or dress himself. He
>couldn't sleep in a bed. He shook so bad at night he wanted to commit
suicide.
>Of course he couldn't get out of chairs. He had sleep disorder. He had a look
>on his face that looked like he had no life what so ever inside. I was losing
>my relationship with my husband and I was losing my freedom becuase I had to
>help him to the  bathroom. Also he wore diapers and especially was
incontinent
>when he froze which he did frequently.
>     Someon on this list put an address on for natural dopamine and I jumped.
>It isn't just natural dopamine but a product that regenerates neurons and
bath
>salts to  balance the ions and  traction to open up C1,2 for better blood
>supply to the brain with another product applied topically to the neck.
>     Bottom line is that he is about 40% better after 5 months. I have my
>husband back!!!! He doesn't freeze, isn't incontinent, has better
>dexterity/balance, very little shaking. He can dress himself etc. He is so
>thrilled! He is not an anomaly. Everyone that takes it improves. My husbac
>says he feels more himself on the natural dopamine and just cutting back
>drastically off  Sinemet helps. He was on a very conservative dose of Sinemet
>2 (25/100) per day. He could immediately cut to 1/2 a pill a day. Then
slowly,
>slowly decrease. Now he takes 1/8 Sinemet a day to keep the receptors open I
>suppose.
>     In any regard the researcher is in England and has 30 people on his
study
>and needs more. He wants to put the results in a journal so it will become
>available to many. He needs funding and nutritional medicine or natural
>medicine not in vogue. Anyone know where he can get help for his incredible
>work he is providing?
>His phone # is 011441895469745 for fax the last three #'s are 744.
>I hope you find your way also!
>                                                           Love to you,
>                                                            Teresa
>Teresa  i do not i mean i not  mean to hurt you in any way. serval years i
go i said i was short on money. some one from the list sent me 100.00 i
cryed over it i did not mean to ask for money. i ened up giveing to a good
charity. when i was in my own buss. i was asked all time for money. even
the ELKS. AFTER A WHILE I FOUND LOT WAS FOR THER OWN USE.  it sounds like
your husband is doing a good job. but what do we know of him. we try to
help each other whith avice humor never money. when i now give i do lot of
checking.  this is the first time i seen you on the list. i am 74/20  but
saw  a guy  74/40/10 that would make him in his 20's when he got PD. THERE
IS THE man to ask for help. i thought 20 years was a long time. thats make
me a newby. there is the man that can help the family. with 40 years of PD
look at the help he can do for us. so give us lot more of his life live so
on i think family can be very helpful. tell him to get a web page of his
life so on good luck to him

                                      74/30  LIMA,OH

                                     I.Y.Q   DON &  VIVIAN
                                     LOVE OF MY LIFE-52