i am doing it this on answering her when i waited to give up family and my
life list came through for me when i most needed. so TERS you should be
thankful family is hear. not only once did they helped but 2 times we all
are doubtful on a lot of things you sounded like the pill to loose weight
that did not work. after 30 years one clink nero after other i would found
help. as world brought. it would be all over tv radio but nothing so you
see the drought. keyboard can't spell. so pretty please stay with us. help
is there when needed. i owe family so much i don't know how i will ever
repay them

                           I.Y.Q.  DON  & VIVIAN