Keith,

I have had this problem for several years. I suppose it was a sympton of my PD
long before I  had an inkling of any real problem!  I would get the odor of
something (like a wet dog!) and it would hang around for a long time and then
it would be something else!  I couldn't explain it to anyone as they thought
it was my imagination!  After I knew about my PD I talked to a few others who
had had the same problem.  I have never mentioned it to my neuro as I suspect
most people haven't.  It seems a minor problem in the face of all other
strange and terrible things we put up with!

Who knows,what next?

Ruth 67/9