Irene Rosenthal wrote:

> Some time ago ,some members of this group were talking about a medicaation
> called cabaser or something similar, I may be mistaken as to the correct name
> and spelling.  If anyone knows what Im talking about, could you give me some
> info onit?

Irene and Gisela, Cabaser is the brand name for cabergoline, a very
effective dopamine agonist that helps symptoms of PD. Unfortunately
it is not sold in the U.S. but there is lots of information in the
English-language research journals of a few years ago. Try first
references to "cabergoline" in the archives of this forum at
http://james.parkinsons.org.uk.
Cheers,
Joe
Joe