I've been gona a few days, so I haven't yet caught up on all my PD digests,
so someone may have already posted on this subject.

That was way cool to read in the paper today that they (the official "they"
- whoever that is), have now decided that they might've been wrong all
along, and that brain cells can regrow, at least to an extent.  Hmmmm, I may
not be so far off the mark after all with my recent crazy "healing"
postings!  I truly think the more we come to believe, the more the reality
will change, just as in that article.  It's a small step forward, but at
least it is one.

Wendy Tebay