Tebay, Wendy M wrote:

> Maureen Salaman ... specifically mentioned a multi-mineral product,
> antioxidant, borage oil as being primary supplements to take... she
> has seen PD reversed...

I'm curious --  What were the indications that real reversal,
meaning that new cells grew to replace those lost in the substantia
nigra, had occurred?  Were there before and after brain imaging tests
performed that showed this? What in this case was the alleged
reversal the result of?  I would think that an antioxident would at
best not cause reversal, but only prevent further degeneration.

Phil Tompkins
Hoboken NJ
age 60/rx 1990