I tried to post this message, but never saw it so I am repeating it - I
switched browsers - IE4 went haywire so I installed Netscape and took me
a day or 2 to get it working right.
So here's my 2 cents .
Aids gets the money because the people involved in making the noise have
big names, many in the entertainment field where the media is ready to
broadcast each little bit of information about them  and they have a
platform from which to make themselves heard.  A terrible thing to say,
but what we need is for someone in the limelight to come down with YOPD.
Imagine the publicity and the funds becoming available if Jerry Seinfeld
or Harrison Ford came down with YOPD  or  even Oprah.
Bob Anibal