Dear List Friends: This is to thank those of you out there with the
time, perseverance, courage, inclination and capacity to be activists
for our cause. When I read the posts by Dale, Greg, Karen, Hilary, Ivan,
Camilla, & so many more of you who give your personal best to keep on
fighting the good fight, I am indeed in humble respect for all you do.
Don, your messages to the lists and your maps are the heart & soul of us
all! Janet, Dennis, Gina & Barb, your gifts are so special; you write so
candidly about everything that touches us & aare always there to catch
us if the tightrope becomes too wobbly. Speaking of special gifts-here
is an endorsement for Tom Kelly, He is blessed with a wonderful ability
to speak from the heart. ( had the privilege of hearing him address the
congregation of his church and it was quite the best presentation I had
heard.) I must close for now. Thanks everyone,

--
---
Joan Snyder  (47/10/8) <[log in to unmask]>   Peoria,IL