Rita, thanks for sharing.  You make some good points and caused me to really
change my perspective.  We could indeed profit from someone else's unrelated
project and, for all we know, we probably already have in the past.  I often
wonder if research into Tourette's Syndrome, thought to be caused by too much
dopamine in the brain, might benefit PWP.  I had a student once who had a
severe case and, who, at time, looked very similar to a severely dyskinetic
PWP.  I have also wondered whether our research might benefit him some day.

Sincerely,
Barb