only one so far to say any thing about my opion on is  RON VETTER  i hope
list read both. i will tell what happened to me some will remember i was
put on a new med was having trouble one of the men told me to change my med
and try his boy did i ever get goofed up. lot at our support group would
change there med on the own. some body should of buried them. that is why
you should always ask you doc . first. say i am having trouble on this one
but make sure the see theire doc. first. my nero is my dearest freind for
30 years. so if you are having trouble see or change docs i would die if
any one took

as much as i do and died i would to.

                                 I.Y.Q.  DON & VIVIAN