Why do they eat dinner at 4 PM, is the government saving money by ordering the
Early Bird meal?  I don't know if Early Bird dinners are well known anywhere
else in the world, but in South Florida, large groups of retirees gather
around restaurants and try to get inside just before the early bird prices
expire for the day.  Much of the conversation during the meals involve why the
portions are smaller, why there is such a crowd, and why it is only a dollar
or two cheaper than the meals served a little later in the day.  To many of
these people, saving a dollar or two is necessary, so when they fill the gas
tank of their large new luxury cars with premium high test gasoline, they can
afford the extra 50 cents a gallon!  I HATE early bird dinners!  The joke is
that often if you go to the same restaurants a little later, you often get
much more food, better service, and less noise, for a little more money.