Dear Ken:  Yes, my mother loves to take me to dinner and as you have guessed
we go at 4:00 PM.  I try to stretch her to 5:00 PM but no dice.  I hear all
her favorite servers leave at 4:00 PM, better prices, more choices, she's
diabetic has to eat at a certain time.  She goes to  bed at 7-8:00 PM and gets
up in the morning at 5:00 AM.  Now, she has begun to sleep in.
Lunch is the same.  Have to be at her favorite restaurant at 11:00 AM and we
do not leave until 2:00-2:30 PM.  Needless to say, I am in the restroom from
all the pop.
Diet of course.  This diabetic mother took me out for ice cream.  Explaining I
can cheat, I just need to know how and when.  I'm not sure how to take this
message.
She was very upset that I ordered a Waffle Cone, as it has sugar in it.  The
comment she received was, and so does the ice cream.

I like to eat about 7-7:30 PM when I'm calm, can figure out what to cook and
since I'm the only one here, it really makes no difference.  Except now, I
guess.
Hey Ken, I got to see the new plates for Florida.  It is really cool.
Consider this, royal blue background, a steering wheel from one side to the
other.  Now the best part is it will have just gray hair and 10 knuckles
clutching the steering wheel.  Sorry
Couldn't help myself, just because a large share of the population is over 60.
I love you Ken.

See you offline, Gina
TTFN
Hug for you