little experiment.

I would like to go into some detail about the benefits I have derived
from Dr. G's treatment approach.

    #1- I sleep 7 to 9 hours EVERY NIGHT.
    #2- My neurological responses at the last test were faster than my
neuro's
    #3- No facial masking
    #4- I feel absolutely normal when I am on, which leads to the one
main drawback, I tend to forget I have PD, so I forget to take meds
until I find myself off.
    #5- Lately I have stretched as much as 7 hours between doses, which
I take as a sign of restoration
    #6- Little or no dyskinesia
    #7- Enough energy to accomplish what I want
    #8- My teeth are not rotting out of my head because of drymouth
    #9- My gait is normal

I am running low on additional testimonies, but give me a few minutes
and I'll come up with some more. It's about time you guys lightened up
on your cyber-patrol for snake oil. This product will really help some
people. It's not for everyone, but what is? I used to spend lots of
money on products like NADH, which is no longer a 4-letter word on the
list, now I don't need it because I get plenty of sleep and have enough
energy. I used to buy mirapex which almost destroyed me with sleep
deprivation, now I don't need it, because the natural product (oops, I
mean snake oil) is not causing free radical destruction of my brain
cells like sinemet does, so I don't need a dopamine agonist.

I will not pretend that the situation with Dr G is perfect, for one
thing I liked not knowing my pharmacist, and all of Dr G's patients
become very involved with him. He always needs funds for his research,
but I have been able to find a balance with him that has worked for us
so far. My husband and I thank God for the day we met Dr. G, I truly
feel that his product (there I go again, I mean snake oil) has given me
my life back.

So blast on you guys, I hope you make a big enough stink that the people
who might benefit from this snake oil will notice the thread and pause
in their delete frenzy.

Kathie Tollifson