samelled a rat. I have never had my experience negated so wrecklessly! A more
judicious approach would be to interview the 30 patients on the program and
adk to see letters from their Neurologist. I have a policy of studying the
issue before I  form an opinion.
      Let me reproduce Richard's Neurologists letter. His address is P.O. Box
1200 Santa Barbara, Ca (3102
     "Dear Grinstein,
          I am writing regarding my patient Richard Blair, who has a 9 year
history of  PD and whom I have followed for the last 5 years. After a hiatus
of about 1 year, he returned for a follow up visit. I was stunned how well he
looked. Over the years , he has been treated with traditional medications. He
reponds to Sinemet, but never feels cognitivelclear. Adjuncts, such as
Mirapex, likewise were helpful but, again phoric response. He has been using
organic dopamine and was clearly improved today. I had not been aware that he
was on this form of therapy, but pleased to find during an on period, a much
more relaxed, mobile facies, improved speech and remarkable ease of movement
without tremor ,improved include swallowing, tremor, and balance. Nights are
easier without leg cramps or dystonia. His daily life, such as dressing and
eating, have improved remarkably.
     I aprreciate the help wiht which you have provided him.
      Yours Truly,
       Paul Willis, M.D.

 Dr. Willis also prescribed natural dopamine  for Richard to be paid by the
HMO.

I take a position that a problem does not exist without a solution as night
can't exist without the day. How could you ever find a solution without trying
it. This is a frontier. There are no known roads.
 Someone questioned my motives. No I am not getting kick backs . I do care
about people. I am a health care practitioner
    Someone asked why Richard was on only 2 Sinamets per day. In "A Case Of
the Frozen Addicts" the researcher remarks about the side affects of Sinemet.
We noticed as he took more is off time was worse.
     IJust know that there is a solution. You don't have to have an investment
that there isn't. Again the researchers name is Dr. Grinstein.
011441895469745.